Here’s a list of 5 things to do in Llandudno during your stay that won’t break the bank:
- Enjoy a pint in one of the first pubs in the town, The King’s Head; only yards away from the tram station. Enjoy fine ales & quality, fresh food in the very place were the concept of Llandudno as a holiday resort was developed all those years ago.
- Take a ride up to the summit of the Great Orme via the Tramway, the panoramic views from the summit are truly magnificent.
- Book a stay at the apartment during the May bank holiday weekend ( Friday 4th -Monday 7th) and experience the Victorian Extravaganza. Watch the town fill up with Victorian attractions and enjoy all the fun of the fair.
- Walk around the Great Orme. There’s no finer walk in the town than walking around the Orme, taking in the brilliant views of the hotel lined promenade, the views over towards Puffin Island & Anglesey or once you’ve come around the other side, admiring the the houses on Llys Helig Drive and the breathtaking scenery of the mountains and estuary over towards Deganwy and Conwy.
- Head to the beach. There’s two great beaches to choose from; North Shore is the one with the pier and promenade, a great place to experience Punch & Judy, play in the arcades etc, or stroll down to the sandy West Shore to paddle in the sea whilst exploring the rock pools or even enjoy a donkey ride next to the park.