So you’re looking to visit Llandudno with children and are wondering what you can do to entertain them? Here’s a handy guide to some of Llandudno’s attractions aimed at a younger audience…
- Enjoy a day out on the Victorian Pier, it’s the longest pier in Wales and you’ll be able to enjoy some candyfloss, ice cream, visit the amusement arcades and have a go on some of the rides. Adults can enjoy a drink at the end of the pier and take in the stunning views.
- Spend a sunny afternoon on West Shore beach, with golden sands and stunning views of the mountains & Anglesea its a great spot for a family picnic.
- Take a tram ride up to the summit of the Great Orme, play a round of crazy golf and let the children run off some steam at the adventure playground.
- Bonkerz….if it’s raining head to Llandudno’s only indoor playcentre, conveniently located yards from the apartment, the food is good and the kids wll have a blast charging around the former church building.
- Venue Cymru….take in a theatre show, only a 10 minute stroll from the apartment along the promenade.
- The Ski Slope is located just above the beautiful Happy Valley, an ideal family day out where you can try skiing, snowboarding and experience the twists and turns of the longest toboggan run in Britain.
- Take a ride on the West Shore Miniature Railway.
- Take a ride up to the Orme from Happy Valley on the Cable Car which is the longest aerial cabin lift in the United Kingdom.
- Ultimate Escape…a new attraction to the town and perhaps one that will appeal more to teenagers, can you work as a team to solve the clues & puzzles and escape from a locked room?
- Bodafon Farm….situated at the Craig y Don end of the promenade, opposite the paddling pool is a working farm that welcomes visitors every day, with pony & tractor rides, an owl sanctuary and a licenced restaurant specialising in home cooked food, there’s lots to see & do.
Take a look at our availability page to see what dates we have available for your family break to Llandudno.